24 February, 2009

Swan Song -- Vusimuzi

It's starting to leak...
I explored one of the characters from my 'world' for a thing on 3A.

It turned out a sort of prequel to Vusi's story once within the constraints of the comic.
He's one of the later characters to be developed, but it was fun jumping away from the earlier characters and into his world for a change.

For the illustrations, I got out an old ink stick and grinding stone that I got a long time ago and went to town with bamboo brushes. I thought it'd be a fun experiment and cool to step out of my traditional element. And it certainly was.

I'm quite pleased with how these came out.









They look so much better in person, but that will have to do.
Cool stuff.


Oh yeah, and more on how class has been later.

No comments:

Post a Comment